Most of my commission work is done in one of two styles in small sizes. If you don't see what you're exactly looking for, please don't hesitate to ask!
OPTION ONE (most popular)
6"x6"x1/8" Portrait on Gessoboard
Portrait made out of magazines
Coated with UV resistant medium
8"x8"x1.5" Portrait on Wood Panel
Portrait made out of paper, acrylic
paint, magazines and pencil
Coated with UV Resistant medium
HOW TO GET GOING
1. Let's get this party started! Below you'll find a form to fill out. It's about you, your pet, sizing, etc.
2. Email a GOOD, nicely lit picture to email@example.com. It is extremely hard to use poor photos and make your pet look amazing. Please don't be offended if I ask for a different photo. Ultimately I want you to love the finished piece. Also, please include you and your dog's name somewhere in the email. Don't worry- If you forget to send a pic I'll kindly remind you.
3. I'll contact you! Here's what this looks like- I'll reach out and let you know I received your information. I'll also give you an anticipated date of when you can expect your portrait. I work on a first come, first serve basis.
4. When it's your turn, I'll let you know! Exciting! At this time, a 50% non-refundable fee is required. I will not start until I receive this. The best, quickest ways are through Venmo or PayPal.
5. I do my best to work quickly on your project. I get it- it's exciting! Once I'm done with your pup, but before adding the background, I'll send you a picture for approval. I do allow 1 revision.
6. After the background is added I'll let you know. If you'd like a picture of the finished piece before sending you can definitely see it. If you prefer a surprise, that's OK too. At this time the other 50% payment is due. Your picture will not be shipped until I have received full payment.
7. Fido comes to your front door via USPS Priority Mail!
LET'S GET STARTED!